Week 8 Progress

For this post, I'm focusing on my progress throughout the mythology and folklore course this semester.

Overall, I think I've done pretty well getting all of my required assignments done on time. I'm even doing most a few days before the deadline, which really helps me stay on track (plus, this gives me some leeway or wiggle room if for some reason I need to spend more time one day on another class). Planning things out and sticking to that plan has really helped so far, though. I usually use one extra credit assignment a week, sometimes two if I'm feeling super productive. I like to do extra blog comments a lot, but sometimes I'll do extra reading or something like that.

I don't think there's anything I want to change about how and when I do the assignments. I think my schedule has worked really well, and it lets me get done with my assignments before the weekend, which is really nice. I like having my weekends free (at least my Fridays and Saturdays), with minimal homework to do. The only thing I might change about how I do my assignments is I might want to complete more extra credit assignments per week. That'll help me get that extra boost in points so I can finish faster.

I chose this growth mindset cat meme for this post because I think it gives great advice. You have to keep going in order to accomplish your goals-- which in this case, is to finish this class with an A!

Growth mindset cat meme. Source: Cat Meme Blog.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I agree with you on doing more extra credit assignments in these next few weeks, so that we can hopefully finish ahead of schedule and have more time to study for our finals. I think we both have the same mindset when it comes to schedules and have seemed to find what works out best for us! Schedules are the best way to stay on track in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts