Technology: Exploring Different Class Tools

Just like I was excited to see the wide variety of assignments we will have in Mythology and Folklore, it's been interesting to see the numerous tools we will be able to use in this class as well. I can tell that this class will help my hone my technology skills, which is something I definitely need to do.

In past classes, I've had experience making blogs, websites and graphics using a number of different services (mostly Adobe products and Canva) so that will hopefully come easily to me. Blogging hasn't been difficult so far, which is great. I'm excited to get to learn more about Twine, though, because that's a tool I'm not familiar with.

The way this class is set up is quite different from the other classes I've taken at OU so far. I've only taken a handful of online classes in the past, so I don't have much experience to pull from. However, from the online classes I have taken, none of them have run solely through a Wiki site and had so many non-Canvas aspects. Mostly, the online classes I've taken have been run through Canvas (or D2L, back when that was still a thing). I'm excited to get to see the different aspects of this class, however unfamiliar they might be.

Gif of a cat typing on a Mac laptop. Source: Giphy.

Comments

Popular Posts