My Favorite Place: Orange Beach, Alabama

Hey there, and welcome back!

I wouldn't say I've been to very many extraordinary places, but I've been on a few vacations in which my family and I traveled to somewhere beautiful. One of these places is Orange Beach, Alabama, and I think it's my favorite place we've been so far. If you haven't ever been to Orange Beach, you are definitely missing out. Not only does it offer the Gulf of Mexico, surfing, and all of the stereotypical beachside attractions, but the white-sand beaches are a sight you can't forget. When my parents told me we were going to a beach in Alabama for a vacation, I have to admit I was a little upset. We were just across the state line from Destin, Florida, and my parents wanted to go to Alabama instead. I thought they were crazy. But, as it turns out, Orange Beach had so much more to offer than I expected, and I had so much fun. The white sand and warm water were more than I could hope for. Check out the photo below to see what I mean.



The Orange Beach walkway, facing the Gulf of Mexico. Source: Wikimedia Commons.

Comments

  1. Oh, that looks great, Abbi! I actually lived in Birmingham AL for a year, but I am ashamed to say that I never went to visit the beach. Seeing this picture makes me wish I had gone exploring the shores of Alabama! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! My family has gone to Alabama several times, and each time I have been unable to join them. I can tell from all of their pictures and stories though that it is such a beautiful and fun place. The picture you posted here is gorgeous! Hey, any type of beach is a great beach in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, what are your favorite restaurants down there? I am thinking of going for spring break this year!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts